Call for an appointment: 613 825-9393
- All staff members are pre-screened prior coming to work.
- Patients are required to fill out a pre-screening form as well as a new consent.
- We ask that all patients entering the office use the hand sanitizer provided and wear their own mask. We will provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival with our touch-free thermometer.
- Our reception area is equipped with a plexiglass barrier.
- We have increased the time in between appointments to allow for extra cleaning and disinfecting.
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfection protocols of high touch surfaces & common areas are in place.
- Walk-ins appointments will no longer be permitted. Appointments must be pre-booked.
- Only minor patients, or patient’s requiring assistance can be accompanied.
- We have hospital grade HEPA filtration systems for the treatment rooms.
- Before we begin treatment, we ask that all patients rinse with a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse for 20 seconds.
- Staff will wear enhanced PPE in accordance with the requirements of the procedures they are performing.
- We ask that patients use the hand sanitizer again, before exiting the office.
- There will be a fee increase of 2% for all dental services.
© 2017 Barrhaven Dental Care